So you want to be a part of the Dixondale Farms Wholesale Program, now what?
- Dixondale Farms Wholesale Program is for Garden Centers and Nurseries that sell our onion transplants.
- Our onion plants are hand-harvested to order at our farm daily.
- Orders should be placed no later than Wednesday the week prior to your requested ship date.
- We do require payment at the time your order is placed to reserve your onion plants.
- Requested Ship Dates are by week.
- We recommend you receive your order very close to the time your area should be planting, which is based on ZIP Code. This will ensure your customers’ growing success!
How your package will arrive:
- Onion plants are shipped in 30 bunch boxes that are field packed. The variety will be marked on the outside of the box.
- If you order 2 or more cases, they will be strapped together in sets of 2. So, if you order 2 cases, you’ll receive a tracking number as they will be strapped together in one package.
- Our boxes are waxed so that they hold up better in transit.
Once your onion plants arrive,
- Try to give them as much ventilation if possible. Cool and dry plants are best. They can live off of the bulb for up to 4 weeks.
- Spread them out a bit if possible.
- Place your variety placards near your onion plants so you customers will be knowledgeable about what varieties they are planting.
- If necessary, you can trim the tops a bit if they grow out for aesthetic purposes.
- Never place them in water or water them. Excess water and moisture will promote disease and mold. Dry is best!
If you have any questions regarding your onion plant order, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com or call 1-830-876-2430. Let us know ASAP if there were any issues in transit so we can make things right!